"I can do everything through him that gives me strength"- Phillipians 4:13

Monday, October 8, 2007

Leaving

Tomorrow's the day. I'm finally leaving for Italy. I came home for about 4 days after my training in PA and once i start packing tonight, i should be ready to go to Italy. The past few days have been crazy getting everything straight and doing the whole goodbye thing with people. It's been good to see everyone. One thing i need prayer on is my car. I'm trying to sell it and it hasn't sold yet. Here's the flyer I made for it. Feel free to print it out and hand out to people, or better yet, buy the car for yourself! If neither works for you, then please throw up a prayer for me because that ALWAYS works!

FOR SALE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • 1996 Honda Civic EX

  • 4dr, sunroof, emerald green color, manual 5 speed, am/fm/CD player, power windows, power locks, VTech Engine

  • 141k miles, oil changes done regularly every 3k miles, recent complete tune up: all belts including timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, oil change, front brakes

  • Moving out of the country, need to sell as soon as possible.

  • $5000.00 or best offer

  • Call 757-546-7523 if interested