"I can do everything through him that gives me strength"- Phillipians 4:13

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Engaged!!!!

Hey Everyone,
I think most of you knew already, but for those who didn't, apart from getting to see all my family in Albania, I also got engaged on this trip. I took Tiffany to the castle on top of the town, where the view is gorgeous but overshadowed by how pretty Tiffany looked, and I asked her to marry me. Luckily she said yes...it was a long hike up there. I would've hated if it was for nothing! I was very very nervous and I don't really remember what I said or what happened. However, I had my cousin film the whole thing so you can watch it on this page. You can't hear what I'm saying, but I'm ok with that, Tiffany knows and it was meant for her ears only! I will post the video up on this page as soon as I can. If not, then Tiffany has a copy of it with her. Pray for the beginning of our lives together because God will have to give her a LOT of patience! Also keep our travel back to Italy in your prayers and Tiffany's trek back to the States.